Author Topic: This is why I love drag racing.  (Read 1791 times)

Offline larrym

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
86 white T type with t tops and blackout trim. 60lb injectors Gen 2 with Extender Chip TR6 ignition 212/206 roller cam Turbonetics BB CPT 61 CAS V4 Intercooler Cobbled together Alky Injection 4 inch MAF pipe with integral sensor
2800 stall lots of fun with a little 6 banger!
Best ET 11.36

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • RED-RETIRED EXTREMELY DANGEROUS
    • View Profile
Re: This is why I love drag racing.
« Reply #1 on: September 18 2015, 11:39:25 PM »
Awesome! I can relate. When I rolled the car off the trailer tonite, I slid under to make a rear shock adjustment...a nd the nut was AND spacer were gone from one shock...it was just hanging there. Several guys went running around finding me a nut and some washers to get me on the track. :rock:
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline larrym

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
This is why I love drag racing.
« Reply #2 on: September 19 2015, 01:34:36 AM »
Had a guy with a super charged mustang pit beside us one year he was having a fueling problem couldn't figure it out with his data logger. Me and my fellow Buick buddies grabbed a multi meter we had traced to a bad relay set up with a relay and he knocked me out in eliminations  I wasn't to disappoint I was sleeping at the tree.
86 white T type with t tops and blackout trim. 60lb injectors Gen 2 with Extender Chip TR6 ignition 212/206 roller cam Turbonetics BB CPT 61 CAS V4 Intercooler Cobbled together Alky Injection 4 inch MAF pipe with integral sensor
2800 stall lots of fun with a little 6 banger!
Best ET 11.36

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal