Author Topic: DCEPTCN and BE4U  (Read 10576 times)

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
DCEPTCN and BE4U
« Reply #15 on: December 28 2005, 04:33:34 PM »
Correct. All of you. Sun Dog plays too, did all of you guys get his chord PDF?
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Dragonational

• Turbo Street Stock
    • View Profile
Re: DCEPTCN and BE4U
« Reply #16 on: December 28 2005, 05:03:13 PM »
no i still have to get it but i seen it earlier.  I cant hardly wait till i can play better but hey patience is a virtue right.
i like burnouts they smell good

DCEPTCN

« Reply #17 on: December 28 2005, 05:05:18 PM »
Quote from: "Dragonational @ Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:03 pm"
no i still have to get it but i seen it earlier.

Offline Dragonational

• Turbo Street Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28 2005, 06:46:59 PM »
I wont i have alot of time to practice all kinds of things as i will be on a 4 month "vacation" starting soon.

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28 2005, 10:29:58 PM »
Quote from: "Dragonational @ Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:51 am"
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
Comp Cams will never get another dime of my money
USAF (retired w/22yrs)
86 T-type Stock IC & Turbo, Razor Alky, 50lb inj, Hotwire & fuel pump, tt chip

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28 2005, 11:33:28 PM »
Dragonational, how do we know it's really you? Dragonationai???  HAHA Just kidding.  Glad to see some more people abandon the sinking t6p ship.  Maybe when they are reading this site they will learn that these forms are better when not for profit $.
Nuke Gay Whales For Jesus

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
DCEPTCN and BE4U
« Reply #21 on: December 28 2005, 11:42:13 PM »
Quote from: "87natty @ Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:33 pm"

I don't know if you want to call what I do playing, but I'm better at rhythm than lead.  I just put down the guitar for a while and bought a keyboard.  My short fingers are better on the plastic ivories.  If anyone wants that chord pdf file just pm or email me your address.

Offline Racer X

• Turbo Street Eliminator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hotrodbuick.com
DCEPTCN and BE4U
« Reply #22 on: December 29 2005, 12:20:54 AM »
Hey Dragonational,

What part of Arkansas are you in?
2008 Charger SRT-8
2009 Challenger R/T
any questions?

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
DCEPTCN and BE4U
« Reply #23 on: December 29 2005, 01:07:03 AM »
Quote from: "sun dog @ Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:42 pm"
Quote from: "87natty @ Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:33 pm"

I don't know if you want to call what I do playing, but I'm better at rhythm than lead.
Rob

Offline Dragonational

• Turbo Street Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30 2005, 07:33:34 PM »
SUN thanks for the welcome.  Racer i am in Austin Arkansas its about 20 miles from Little Rock.  I like this board way better then the others by the way.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #25 on: December 31 2005, 02:22:38 AM »
Over the past two days I have told FEMA and MGM to fuck off. FEMA wants me to meet with them in Biloxi befor they give me money and a trailer to stay in. I want to go back home soooo bad, but I wont. I cant. I want to though...it's killing me. I just want to go home and continue my life but thats impossible.

MGM wont work with my schedual at the Wynn. So I asked for a personal leave of absence so I wont get fired. Long story short, I told the HR lady to take the Voice foundation and the MGM and shove it up her ass. Is it illegal for them to basically deny me? She never said no but she BASICALLY she was talking shit. Thats when I told her to fuck off. Telling me that she understands what I'm going through and she threw in my face that they paid me for three months after the hurricane. $4.75 an hour. I could have gotten more money from unemployment. Fuck her....she understands my ass.

Check this link out. http://www.mgmmiragemomentum.com Where are they for me? There collecting money for us and I cant get them to help me out at all. When me and Carrie were having our BAD problems a few weeks ago, I called and asked them if they could get me an apartment. No. I slept in my car for almost two weeks. No help. And they want to be my priority!?!?!? I'm living in Vegas and everything is more expensive...No t to mention I'm taking a 20K a year pay cut. They dump me off at the Monte Carlo and their FULL time dealers are making 7K less than I was making PART-time in Biloxi. I'm not trying to toot my own horn but the lady at the Bellagio dont know my work history. Carries friend got hired at the Monte Carlo. The girl has called out 9 times and has numerous writeups over the past six months at the Beau Rivage. I'm PERFECT!!! And they want to be #1. I should have gotten a hold of my bosses. "juice" is what they call it. It's killing me. Talk about depression? I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Right now my life is fucked. I've never felt like this befor. My car looks like hell, I'm not taking care of it. NTFU. I'm feeling like I dont deserve my car right now. I still love her more than anything but I cant handle her right now. While in Biloxi I worked HARD to be who I was, and everything ran smoothly. Now I have to start over. I'm going to stop babbling now. I'm kinda pissed and I dont want to give a sob story. I'm tired of talking about it and tired of thinking about it.

:prayer:

Oh yeah, heres a picture I took from a flyer at the MGM properties. I have been looking at it for two weeks. I swear I was going to wear it at the Monte Carlo one day while I was dealing cards. LoL. It makes me SICK.

Oh well, I cant upload it. It says "MOMENTUM, YOU CAN HELP REBUILD LIVES"
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31 2005, 02:53:09 AM »
Dude, I know you don't know me personally, but I wanted to let you know alot of people feel the same way you do; myself included.  We may have different situations, but still the same predicament.  I know Vegas is a rough town and maybe you didn't need all that neon and bullshit piled up on top of you yet.  I'm sure your heart is in MS, so at least don't give up on the idea that you can go back if you want.  Feeling trapped or cornered brings out the animal side of people, don't feel bad for thinking some strange shit.  There is no easy answer but you've gotta laugh about it and picture yourself looking back at this year and remembering you needed to go thru this to get there.  I'm just rambling on getting drunk on Sam Adams Octoberfest.  The holidays always amplify the bad times in life so take 3 deep breaths and LOL. :partyman:

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
DCEPTCN and BE4U
« Reply #27 on: December 31 2005, 03:09:06 AM »
I discovered Jack Daniels flavored coffee tonight...

Hey Robert, just stick with it. Your foot's in there now, just try to get your leg in and then your torso. If you try to get in in like Jack Nicholson you'll be left out in the cold.

Shit, I'd probably go back to Biloxi and take the cash and trailer and sell the trailer and go back to Vegas myself. But I know it ain't that easy.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #28 on: December 31 2005, 03:27:29 AM »
Quote from: "sun dog @ Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:53 am"
Dude, I know you don't know me personally, but I wanted to let you know alot of people feel the same way you do; myself included.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31 2005, 03:44:15 AM »
Your right that did sound like some Ann Landers' shit.  I was having a midol moment.  Hey, if you need a job I hear there is a guy with some white tigers that needs a sidekick.  Happy New Year Brother.  Here's to 2006  :atbeer:  :atbeer:  :atbeer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal