Author Topic: Dont pay bills with cash  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
Dont pay bills with cash
« on: February 06 2007, 07:12:30 PM »
Just for future reference...do nt pay bills with cash unless you save reciepts for years.

I've been dealing with Verizon Wireless about a bill I paid in cash. They see the payment I made but it was applied to the wrong account. Someone (and I have their phone #) got a nice little payment credited to them. They know I paid the bill but they cant do anything about it because it was in cash, I dont have the reciept and it was applied to the wrong #. Ugh.

So now, I have to pay the bill again BUT AFTER I pay the bill there going to credit the money back to me. WTF? Why the run around? Well, at least I wont have a phone bill for a couple of months.

Oh, and the best place to deal with problems with Verizon is at their stores. I spent literatly HOURS on the phone with customer care and got no where. I walk into the store and an hour later we settled.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
Dont pay bills with cash
« Reply #1 on: February 06 2007, 07:16:30 PM »
Dumb ass don't pay in cash!
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline kma697

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Re: Dont pay bills with cash
« Reply #2 on: February 06 2007, 07:53:01 PM »
FUCK PAYIN BILLS!!!  I got married and my wife can pay the fucking bills!!  I just spend brotha...
DSR #420
89 TTA #602
89 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert.
03 Cobra

DCEPTCN

Re: Dont pay bills with cash
« Reply #3 on: February 06 2007, 09:52:42 PM »
I usually prefer cash if it's at all possible....no t that I'm one of these 'The End Is Nigh...666!' freakazoids, but I think it is one step closer to the whole Orwellian nightmare. The real No-No is paying with limp lettuce....the y generally frown upon that.

Seriously, I know this really hot, really smart (and therefor kind of a bitch) lady who had a lawyer who didn't really come through for her but still billed her like 2 grand and she went to the bank and 'made change' and stopped by his office to pay him around $2000 in FUCKING PENNIES. No joke.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
Dont pay bills with cash
« Reply #4 on: February 06 2007, 10:38:50 PM »
It's a good thing there cooperating. After reading this I would have paid them .11 a month till it got paid off.

Lesson learned.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal