Author Topic: So we had a little GTG...  (Read 3033 times)

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
So we had a little GTG...
« on: June 16 2015, 09:43:25 PM »
And Charlie didn't even show up. Not sure what that was about but he sad he had to work so we will give him a pass. lol

Jason and a bunch of my friends were there, and a met a bunch of imaginary friends so they a real friends now too.

IMAG0754 by TexasTandgransport, on Flickr

Jason Brought his Limited

IMAG0753 by TexasTandgransport, on Flickr

The guy Jason sold his car to came

IMAG0748 by TexasTandgransport, on Flickr

My WE4. Trans still working. Got mad Mileage from hillsboro to track and back to Waco took 4.5 gallons which equates to 28 mpg. Funny how my priorities have changed. I'm hoping to have a pair of tires by sept so we can actually race at the Noble gtg

Steve Wood, you need to make a trek to one of these gtg before they take your license away. Then we will have to come out to Eden and bring you to one. The rest of you are cordially invited to next year, Yes,  even you Charlie. I was disappointed you had to work and couldn't make it.

For a rain date of a rain date the turn out was pretty good. Maybe next year the weather will cooperate better. Hope to see all, y'all in Noble.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Re: So we had a little GTG...
« Reply #1 on: June 16 2015, 10:30:31 PM »
I tried my best to get you and Steve to last years event but both were a no go. :rolleyes; You claimed "you had to work" Rich, so this year I had to do a couple of service calls. :O Didn't make much but I did get to introduce a couple of kids to fishing for the first time. :rock: That was worth much more than the races to me. :tongue

If Steve doesn't get off his butt and install that engine into his dodge dove season will be here and I'll have a really good reason to go for a weekend and shoot some doves while prodding Steve to get that engine installed. :rofl:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline larrym

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17 2015, 01:14:44 AM »
nice
86 white T type with t tops and blackout trim. 60lb injectors Gen 2 with Extender Chip TR6 ignition 212/206 roller cam Turbonetics BB CPT 61 CAS V4 Intercooler Cobbled together Alky Injection 4 inch MAF pipe with integral sensor
2800 stall lots of fun with a little 6 banger!
Best ET 11.36

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17 2015, 06:26:06 AM »
I'm just bustin yer and Steve's stones, and let both of you and anyone else who didn't come that you were missed. I think it is a great little track. For the entry you got pretty much unlimited test and tune until eliminations with no waiting in the staging lanes. There are trees for shade and I don't know of another track that has that.

We hope to see everyone next year.
Rich

Offline good2win22

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
  • No man lives happily lest he remove the boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17 2015, 07:51:43 AM »
I only know two people who are the original owners of their collectable cars.  One is a 1969 GTO and you have the WE4.  I was thankful to finally see your car and for loaning the tools so I could take off my fuel line to attach it to another guys fuel rail so he could dump his tank and fill it with race gas.  I was surprised to see that the guy did remember a funnel though....  I like little river.  It aint the greatest but it's close to home and they make a damn good hamburger when you're not getting fed by David
Jason

1966 Ford Ranch Wagon
1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited
1986 Grand National BLK PHNX
1987 Turbo Regal Limited
2018 Ram 2500 Cummins

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17 2015, 11:57:14 AM »
Little River reminds me of the first time I went to a track. Very home like feel not to mention what I think the tracks in the 60's were like Lots of fun and I still want to throw a few flies in the river to see what I can catch. :icon_lol:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline Pyro6

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17 2015, 12:21:19 PM »
For what it's worth, I missed being there. If you move it to March again, I'll get my plane ticket.

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17 2015, 07:32:44 PM »
For what it's worth, I missed being there. If you move it to March again, I'll get my plane ticket.

I'll see what I can do.

Hey, Charlie, we got a guy who will show up if it is held in march. So go ahead and tell mother nature we have a gtg scheduled so we will need good weather. Let David know so we can make this happen. Lol!
Rich

Offline williambavila

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17 2015, 07:51:13 PM »
I would go pick him(steve) up and bring him with me to BG but I am afraid steve would beat me to death before we got there.  :icon_butt:

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17 2015, 08:34:24 PM »
I'll see what I can do.

Hey, Charlie, we got a guy who will show up if it is held in march. So go ahead and tell mother nature we have a gtg scheduled so we will need good weather. Let David know so we can make this happen. Lol!
I tried to get David to move it to April or March several times but he just was set on May for some damn reason. :hmm Gary was here last year at just the right time, and Ray came with him. my bud Greg was there and we met Jason and a few others there as well. We hung around together and had a blast until the end. :rock:

Unfortunately Ray won't be coming back again due to health issues but we might be able to get the rest to show back up. :cool;

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal