Author Topic: Who can still post over on the Retard's Board?  (Read 25751 times)

Offline sgrim

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://ncshane.com
Re: Who can still post over on the Retard's Board?
« Reply #75 on: June 08 2006, 01:26:15 PM »
Bitch, please....If I were anything resembling that I wouldn't be here with these guys on this board. I respect the hell out of the abilities of the productive folks on ihadav8 because they are talented at many things that I can't begin to be good at. Shit, it's only been a matter of days since the last time I had to humbly call someone and ask for advice because I didn't really know what I was doing.

Here is your one of your attempts to pull every one to your side, I know everyone here is cool.  I also know you have talked shit about alot of guys behind thier back except for maybe Natty!  I don't have a problem with anybody else here so don't try to "TWIST" this!  

Being known as "The Devil Worshipper" isn't such a bad thing because anyone who actually says that has relieved me of the job of pointing out how clueless they are.

Here again if people don't agree with you they are clueless  

It's impossible to tell how many people are on that board because everyone posting is potentially an alter ego of another. Look into it, you'll see what I mean
We have been there and done that buddy.  You were one of the main ones with alter egos over there.  You had what 3 or 4    You finally owned up to a couple but remember there are logs    

I enjoy the ability to speak however I choose at tbs and the fact that it isn't crawling with religious dipshits. Please find me an example of when I sugar coated anything for anyone....? When one is surrounded by apes, making a calm argument can be difficult and one just ends up banging his head against the wall. You buddies over there play a one sided game in which certain topics are off limits unless one agrees with the majority.
Here again twisting and turning!  I never said you sugar coated anything.  I said you didn't go on rants telling everyone how stupid or wrong they were.    Who do you keep referring to as my buddies?  What fucking mind games.  Why don't you show me and maybe I want be so ignorant.  I got a pretty good idea where you are going with that, I don't involve me so............ ......
You were surrounded by apes, are you including alot of the people here in that statement becuase many of them were going right along with it.  You were the only one bitching.

Miserable and depressed? Now you're just scraping the barrell for anything that you think will make me sound smaller than you. As far as only caring about Robert? That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. In any capacity that I am capable I will lend a hand to anyone who seems to me to be a cool shit (remember I tried it with you?), Robert is no different. I think the whole Katrina thing has brought extra attention to Robert's recent plight, but *do my damnedest* to be a worthy pal to those whose seem cool. If I was ever failing to be cool to my friends I would hope that something would be said....althou gh it admittedly would hurt my feelings a bit. I really have to laugh at your accusation of me trying to act perfect/tough, etc. I've started threads about how I'm unhappy with myself when I drink too much, I've started threads about how damaged I was by the loss of my brother, I've allowed myself to be photographed while scared shitless of heights, lol....basical ly, I've always been open and have not tried to represent myself as anything but human. Perhaps those who feel to the contrary lost one of these stupid internet fights and their inferiority places a filter over their perception. I assure you, I couldn't be more humble.
Well if all that is true why did you find it nessecary to bust everybodies balls all the time.  I admitted earlier not all of your posts were like that.  We had some good laughs, but right there at the end you just were BLASTING everyone!  Far as humility goes, so I am bud as humble as they get.  If you are such a humble person why do you find it nessecary to degrade others and play the all mighter than thou role?

1. "Glass houses...", motherfucker. 2. "I know you are, but what am I?" is all I heard. Funny how a judgement of character in your book *isn't* name calling, but if I were to say, "dickhead" I'm 'resorting to name calling'. You is teh dummy!

Oh yeah, you remember when people used to complain about your threads?  What did you say?   DONT FUCKING READ IT THEN!   Well why didin't that apply to you to, I forgot because you are hollier than though  

Again, where are you getting this shit from? "Doom and gloom"? Jesus, I actually envy some people for being able to maintain their composure better than I 'cause I have a tendency to get giddy. Is that gloomy? I don't think so.
Doom and gloom, F this , F that, F you, F the world, F, F, F, ..........

I am tiring of having to go 'baby steps' with you on this. Look at the link in the first post of this thread.....you will see that Ty make a weak attempt at a shot, then you followed up (like always) with a stupid string of smileys. Any rational person would likely read that as support for Ty's statement. That is all. He made I joke, I made a joke, you came over here with a run in your pantyhose.
There you go again twisting and turning shit.  I can't say what his post was about but mine was because it was funny.  I would have done it here if it were posted here!  It was funny, no diss to anybody!

This whole part was a botched attempt to wrap it up that just ended up getting sad and redundant. Blah, blah, blah....

:jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;

Thanks, but no biggy. I've got a million motherfucking well-wishers who congratulate and back-pat all the live-long day. What I need more of is "friends" who actually pony up a lousy $12 to support my project. Ooops, then everybody gets scarce. Yeah, I can wish you well all day long, it doesn't make me any kind of fucking saint, so don't even bother to try and play that card, pal. I'd have to drop names of people on your board who are/were 'dear' friends while I was supporting what *they* were doing....but when my little thing is ready I'm sitting here listening to the fucking crickets. I don't want to get anybody else all riled up so I'll keep those names to myself, but suffice it to say that I could have easily blown your "I only care about Robert" thing to peices 'cause even when my wife was bitching at me about the bills, I WAS WRITING CHECKS TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE OUT WHO DON'T DO SHIT IN RETURN.
You know what I have no fucking idea where you went here, but I can't believe I am going to admit this but I still plan on buying your CD!  I actually still listen to your music, it is good.  I ain't trying to smoke your pole over it though.  

Buddy, I could spend the rest of the day telling you stories of where I've been and what I've done. That would help to illustrate that I'm doin' fine.....but that's just pathetic and would only be in response to your retarded "get a life" comment which was low-grade fodder insult at best even in grade school.

That comment had nothing to do with where you been and gone and seen, it means leave people alone that don't fuck with you  

You started this shit not me!
3 87 GN, 4 87 TR\'s, 1 86 T-Type

WWW.T6P.COM

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
« Reply #76 on: June 08 2006, 01:29:19 PM »
Quote from: "Recklessrob @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:04 am"
Mmmm good.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #77 on: June 08 2006, 01:31:05 PM »
Welp, I'm already bored with this. Take care.

Offline sgrim

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 08 2006, 01:32:15 PM »
That is about what I figuered :supz:

WWW.T6P.COM

DCEPTCN

« Reply #79 on: June 08 2006, 01:46:12 PM »
Quote from: "sgrim @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:26 am"

Here is your one of your attempts to pull every one to your side, I know everyone here is cool.

Offline sgrim

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 08 2006, 04:17:35 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:46 pm"
Quote from: "sgrim @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:26 am"

Here is your one of your attempts to pull every one to your side, I know everyone here is cool.

WWW.T6P.COM

DCEPTCN

« Reply #81 on: June 08 2006, 04:25:44 PM »
Dumbass, just fuck off already. Even I'm tired of it.

Offline sgrim

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 08 2006, 04:27:27 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:25 pm"

And I am the pussy retard :rofl;  :rofl;  :jerkit;

WWW.T6P.COM

DCEPTCN

« Reply #83 on: June 08 2006, 04:33:40 PM »
Quote from: "sgrim @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:27 pm"

And I am the pussy retard :rofl;

Offline sgrim

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 08 2006, 04:36:30 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:33 pm"

WWW.T6P.COM

DCEPTCN

« Reply #85 on: June 08 2006, 04:38:00 PM »
You do now.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #86 on: June 08 2006, 05:03:33 PM »

DCEPTCN

« Reply #87 on: June 08 2006, 05:23:20 PM »
Fair is fair. Shane called me and we (I think) had some fun beating a misunderstandi ng into the ground today. For the record, this is exactly what I told dude on the phone: I was havin' fun talkin' shit on t6p and wasn't really singling him out, but was making a broad generalization . Even when he got on here I started out tongue in cheek and then stepped it up once I realized that homeboy is being serious. Fuck it....water under the e-bridge.

But fuck t6p.  :yawinkle:

Offline sgrim

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 08 2006, 05:26:15 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:23 pm"
Fair is fair. Shane called me and we (I think) had some fun beating a misunderstandi ng into the ground today. For the record, this is exactly what I told dude on the phone: I was havin' fun talkin' shit on t6p and wasn't really singling him out, but was making a broad generalization . Even when he got on here I started out tongue in cheek and then stepped it up once I realized that homeboy is being serious. Fuck it....water under the e-bridge.

But fuck t6p.

WWW.T6P.COM

DCEPTCN

« Reply #89 on: June 08 2006, 05:27:46 PM »
Quote from: "sgrim @ Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:26 pm"

BTW T6P Rocks :rofl;

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal