Author Topic: 3 more days!  (Read 9616 times)

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
3 more days!
« Reply #15 on: May 19 2006, 11:28:20 AM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Fri May 19, 2006 2:04 am"
I let loose of the old crow. Hung on to her longer than I should have. I did my good deed and helped her out for as long as I could take it. She's doing well now and I feel alot better about walking out on her. I'll never just up and leave anyone again. I felt like shit for doing that to her but I couldnt handle her shit anymore.

Now, If the rest of my life could straighten out I'd once again be ontop of the world.

The only girl I've meet in Vegas that I thought would be a cool chick to hang out with vanished. She would come up to me at work and flirt her ass off. I, being an old school player, made her work for my #. Problem is...she vanished. I used to chat with another waitress but I could tell she was selfish. I ended up kinda ignoring her. Other than that Vegas chicks are fucked up. Fake hair, fake tans, fake boo bees, fake eyes...I had to make one girl leave my house because she didnt like that I told her that she had a bad aura. She was obviously guilty. She started talking shit and I simply asked her to leave.

Since I've left Jims house, I've made alot of bad choices. Partly because of bad info from my employer. That was my biggest mistake. I thought I'd make double what I'm making now. Oops! Other than not being prepared for a major change in life I can stay in Vegas and make it. I have a bad habit of not giving up. You can beat me down but I'll still get up for more untill I win.

But, do I want to try soo hard here in Vegas just to have what I had in Biloxi? Biloxi=little traffic, Vegas=sit through two lights at every intersection, Biloxi=real people, Vegas=fakes and lies, Biloxi=culture, Vegas="whats culture?", Biloxi=lower cost of living, Vegas="get 'em for every dime you can", Biloxi="were the south!", Vegas="we think were Socal...well no...maybe were Nocal...no...m aybe hollywood..."

You had to do what you had to do.....Sounds like you have your game plan, and it sounds like you are picking up in spirit!  That is great, what ever you choose to do it will be the right choice!   Well, you move back to Biloxi you will be closer to TN where Bryan and I are..oh god....Bryan and you can get into alot of trouble!  lol.......Keep your spirit up........and good luck..... :D
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

DCEPTCN

3 more days!
« Reply #16 on: May 19 2006, 12:24:52 PM »
Quote from: "Racer X @ Thu May 18, 2006 4:52 pm"
She was toooo funny.
:rofl;

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Re: 3 more days!
« Reply #17 on: May 19 2006, 04:19:29 PM »
1 more day.........oh crap my child came home from school with a bad cold.......oh no...... :rolleyes;
Donna

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19 2006, 05:53:09 PM »
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Fri May 19, 2006 3:19 pm"
1 more day.........oh crap my child came home from school with a bad cold.......oh no...... :rolleyes;

That's what the hubby is for..lol
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
Comp Cams will never get another dime of my money
USAF (retired w/22yrs)
86 T-type Stock IC & Turbo, Razor Alky, 50lb inj, Hotwire & fuel pump, tt chip

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
3 more days!
« Reply #19 on: May 19 2006, 07:16:41 PM »
Uhoh....Actual ly, It's Friday, nice outside, dont want homework.....c ut out early!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19 2006, 10:14:22 PM »
She is fine, we are going!!!!!  We will be up and out of the house at 6am for our 3 hour drive!   My daughter asked if we were still going, and I told her if she is sick daddy would go and I will stay home with her and she said "Im fine. I want to go"..so far we are going!          :supz:
Donna

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20 2006, 03:04:56 AM »
Cool, get us some pics. Since you'll be in KY, there shouldn't be any problem
finding a bucket ! :psix;
Rob

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21 2006, 09:53:05 AM »
We had a great time, met a lot of
Donna

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21 2006, 10:05:20 AM »
One more thing........i t KILLED me this year to watch and not race..........
Donna

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21 2006, 05:28:24 PM »
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Sun May 21, 2006 9:05 am"
One more thing........i t KILLED me this year to watch and not race..........

It killed me not to go..would have been my first...damn car craped out..1 thing fixed...dozen more to go.
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
Comp Cams will never get another dime of my money
USAF (retired w/22yrs)
86 T-type Stock IC & Turbo, Razor Alky, 50lb inj, Hotwire & fuel pump, tt chip

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 21 2006, 10:48:05 PM »
Quote from: "Ttype83 @ Sun May 21, 2006 4:28 pm"

It killed me not to go..would have been my first...damn car craped out..1 thing fixed...dozen more to go.

Whats broken ?
Rob

DCEPTCN

« Reply #26 on: May 22 2006, 01:56:16 PM »
I wish that attendance had been an option for me. Moreover, I hope we actually get a decent number of folks at the WC Nats this year.

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22 2006, 01:58:43 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Mon May 22, 2006 11:56 am"
I wish that attendance had been an option for me. Moreover, I hope we actually get a decent number of folks at the WC Nats this year.

Is that the one in October/November???
Donna

DCEPTCN

« Reply #28 on: May 22 2006, 02:03:56 PM »
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Mon May 22, 2006 10:58 am"

Yep, October. Last year the attendance was a little disappointing and the Supra idiots were clogging the place up as well.

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 22 2006, 02:05:21 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Mon May 22, 2006 12:03 pm"
Quote from: "TSM Girl @ Mon May 22, 2006 10:58 am"

Yep, October. Last year the attendance was a little disappointing and the Supra idiots were clogging the place up as well.

Whate weekend is it????????  I know Bryan mentioned something about it but was not sure on the day
Donna

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal