Author Topic: T6P mass exodus  (Read 55993 times)

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Re: T6P mass exodus
« Reply #120 on: December 30 2005, 03:25:08 PM »
Quote from: "Top Speed @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:03 pm"
Quote from: "johndeeregn @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:01 pm"
All you other guys just will set her (sic) and type shit about me and look good to your buddies.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

YES it is...Logged out of T6P...The only reason I went back was because of Friends...some thing some people don't understand and never will.
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
Comp Cams will never get another dime of my money
USAF (retired w/22yrs)
86 T-type Stock IC & Turbo, Razor Alky, 50lb inj, Hotwire & fuel pump, tt chip

« Reply #121 on: December 30 2005, 04:03:06 PM »
Quote from: "Ttype83 @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:25 pm"

YES it is...Logged out of T6P...The only reason I went back was because of Friends...some thing some people don't understand and never will.

Your loss, really it is, T6P is building a community that rewards its members with parties and track rentals. It is raising the bar for all other boards on the internet. Our numbers have gone through the roof since you circle jerks left. We have the fastest cars and the most elite vendors. These guys don't just hang on any BB, they choose T6P to call home. That's gotta tell you something doesn't it?

You're gone and not missed so get over it and stop acting like babies. :finga:

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 30 2005, 04:05:08 PM »
Snorman go fuck yourself.  You are one of the big reasons that place sucks!  Please go away and do not post over here.  

:finga: back at ya prick
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 30 2005, 04:07:54 PM »
Quote from: "Snorman @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:03 pm"

Your loss, really it is, T6P is building a community that rewards its members with parties and track rentals. It is raising the bar for all other boards on the internet. Our numbers have gone through the roof since you circle jerks left. We have the fastest cars and the most elite vendors. These guys don't just hang on any BB, they choose T6P to call home. That's gotta tell you something doesn't it?

Like I send before S. you always know were you stand with you...I still like some of the folks there and will make it a point to seek them out at gatherings...o ne back at you  :finga:
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
USAF (retired w/22yrs)

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 30 2005, 04:13:21 PM »
Quote from: "Snorman @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:03 pm"

What elite members are you talking about?  You claim to have Jack Cotton and Bill Anderson but I never see them post  they are ALWAYS psoting on tbs.com.  

TB.com has Neal Steward, Len Freeman, and a whole hoard of West Coast people....  Where most of us acutally live.......

And here.... hell I have got more tech advice from the group of circle jerks than the whole group od elites at T6p.com....

Dont get me wrong... I have nothing to do with this whoel debacle of hating eachother.... but my friends left so I left with them....

Offline DRAGULA GN

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 30 2005, 04:16:59 PM »
Funny S.
[www.forcedinductiontech.com

« Reply #126 on: December 30 2005, 04:21:08 PM »
I'm talking about gurus like Nick Micale, Dan Strezo, Jay Carter, Joe Lubrant, Mike at TA,  :prayer: etc,  get the picture yet?  When was the last time you saw one of these guys wasting their time on one of the other joke boards? We have a superior knowledge base to answer all questions from 15 second rides to 7 second rides. nuff said.

Offline DRAGULA GN

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 30 2005, 04:23:40 PM »
:jerkit;  :jerkit;  :jerkit;
and this means what..

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 30 2005, 04:27:27 PM »
Quote from: "Snorman @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:21 pm"
I'm talking about gurus like Nick Micale, Dan Strezo, Jay Carter, Joe Lubrant, Mike at TA,
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
USAF (retired w/22yrs)

Offline DRAGULA GN

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 30 2005, 04:33:09 PM »
Its about the stab fest that went on when Sylvan got banned...and as far as freindship goes...I have never talked to Sylvan...I have never met Sylvan..but I would be more apt at befriending him that any of the so called "upper crusters". With him I dont have to worry about two faced assholes who like to jump on the hate band wagon...

Funny you say good ridance but the Sylvan thread is still going on over there.. dont you trolls have any thing better to talk about that what happened weeks ago :rolleyes;[schild=12 fontcolor=C0C0C0 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]Dont argue w/ trees[/schild]

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
« Reply #130 on: December 30 2005, 04:33:37 PM »
:smt023

Quote from: "ledzeppac @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:13 pm"

What elite members are you talking about?  You claim to have Jack Cotton and Bill Anderson but I never see them post  they are ALWAYS psoting on tbs.com.  

TB.com has Neal Steward, Len Freeman, and a whole hoard of West Coast people....  Where most of us acutally live.......

And here.... hell I have got more tech advice from the group of circle jerks than the whole group od elites at T6p.com....

Dont get me wrong... I have nothing to do with this whoel debacle of hating eachother.... but my friends left so I left with them....

Good points. Another thing you guys (JohnDeer, Snorman, etc...) still don't get is that everytime I hang out with these guys, we don't talk about cars much. We're people, not cars. I'm perfectly happy in a car that's probably mid to high 12's. I don' t care, I haven't raced it in a couple of years. I drive my car everyday, to work and school and the liquor store. I have more things to worry about than who the fastest, because I could not give less of a shit. Maybe having a 9 second car makes you feel good, more power to you.

To me, life's more fun when your car's a beater.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 30 2005, 07:07:17 PM »
Quote from: "Snorman @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:21 pm"
I'm talking about gurus like Nick Micale, Dan Strezo, Jay Carter, Joe Lubrant, Mike at TA,

Offline Dragonational

• Turbo Street Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 30 2005, 07:26:14 PM »
Holy bullshit Batman.  Snorman what the hell are you talking about.  I havent even been around that site that long and i can already tell you if you want tech advice go to TBs. or GNTTYPE.  If you want general fun and tech.....I thought it was T6P until i found out why Rob got banned.  I dont know RR but i know he was having fun and got banned for it.  Its cool if another member gets fucked with but not Jay?  F that.  Sylvan, never met him, Robert never met him, Natty, never met him.  See a chain here.  I would go to battle with any of these guys and i dont know them from the tree in my front yard.  I came over here B/C i WANT to hang out with these guys.  Ty i have nothing personal against you and will still talk to you when ever you like.  I think that stuff should have went down different and was handled wrong, T6P lost some very vital members and this site gained some.  Thats the way i feel about it. Harry :psix;
i like burnouts they smell good

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 30 2005, 08:55:53 PM »
Quote from: "Snorman @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:21 pm"
I'm talking about gurus like Nick Micale, Dan Strezo, Jay Carter, Joe Lubrant, Mike at TA,  :prayer: etc,  get the picture yet?  When was the last time you saw one of these guys wasting their time on one of the other joke boards? We have a superior knowledge base to answer all questions from 15 second rides to 7 second rides. nuff said.

What are we supposed to be jealous?  These cars are 20+ years old.  Most of the people who own them probably don't even get on the internet.  Don't fool yourself...It's hard to watch.  :smt089
Nuke Gay Whales For Jesus

Offline DRAGULA GN

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 30 2005, 09:29:50 PM »
Well...apparen tly Ive also been banned...and I havent posted in over 2 weeks or so... go figure.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal