Author Topic: T6P mass exodus  (Read 59183 times)

Offline DRAGULA GN

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Re: T6P mass exodus
« Reply #105 on: December 29 2005, 10:54:19 PM »
pm from Ty after the DCEPTION ban:
First off I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. I just wanted to clarify why I wanted Sylvan removed as top poster.

It was NOTHING at all about him personally, I just figured if he wasnt going to be around, and was asked to be banned why have him up there.

Nothing personal at all to him directly. Before he was banned I sent him a PM hoping time healed all wounds and that he would be back soon. ( I didnt even see the thread that started all this so I cant speak about it)

Just seemed like the last month or so he Sylvan was really bashing people about any little thing that they posted. It got a little old.

Sylvan and I have PMd each other several times the last year or so and get along fine (as far as I know). We bashed each other in threads but it was all in good fun and had nothing to do who belived what religion or anything.

I hope this clears things up as far as why I started that thread.

HAve a happy holidays!!!!!!

Ty aka JOHNDEEREGN

The fucking thread was posted to start shit....bunch of backstabbing faggots.

And remeber...Its all about the
[www.forcedinductiontech.com

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 30 2005, 12:24:00 AM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:43 pm"
Hey Rob- just for posterity I thought I'd show you this. I went in under a new name and for some reason was able to see a forum called "Staff Discussions And (something)". I thought , "WTF is this?". Apparently they sweep it out frequently or something 'cause there ain't much in there and even the little I found I had to go digging for....anyway, I thought you might like to see a couple of the screenshots I got.

Thats all I needed to see. No need to fire up the "Mystery Machine" for that one.
Rob

DCEPTCN

« Reply #107 on: December 30 2005, 11:31:31 AM »
Quote from: "DRAGULA GN @ Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:54 pm"

Just seemed like the last month or so he Sylvan was really bashing people about any little thing that they posted.
[glow=red][/glow]
Because the last month has been Jesus Season and the religious have been out in full force abusing right that were disallowed the non-religious. Don't get me wrong, I respect anybody's right tyo believe what they want, but don't be stepping on my toes.

....and at least he's totally open about his two-facedness.

Offline johndeeregn

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 30 2005, 12:00:43 PM »
Quote from: "DRAGULA GN @ 12/29/2005"
pm from Ty after the DCEPTION ban:
First off I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. I just wanted to clarify why I wanted Sylvan removed as top poster.

It was NOTHING at all about him personally, I just figured if he wasnt going to be around, and was asked to be banned why have him up there.

Nothing personal at all to him directly. Before he was banned I sent him a PM hoping time healed all wounds and that he would be back soon. ( I didnt even see the thread that started all this so I cant speak about it)

Just seemed like the last month or so he Sylvan was really bashing people about any little thing that they posted. It got a little old.

Sylvan and I have PMd each other several times the last year or so and get along fine (as far as I know). We bashed each other in threads but it was all in good fun and had nothing to do who belived what religion or anything.

I hope this clears things up as far as why I started that thread.

HAve a happy holidays!!!!!!

Ty aka JOHNDEEREGN

The fucking thread was posted to start shit....bunch of backstabbing faggots.

And remeber...Its all about the

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 30 2005, 12:11:19 PM »
Quote from: "johndeeregn @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:00 am"

You are way off base ATTI2D,, this was exactly how I felt. PERIOD. I sent you an explanation,,,end of story. the reason I wanted him removed as top poster is he was banned, period. He asked to be. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO O why have him on the board. The only reason you posted my PM here was to bash me and get Sylvan fired up,,so ga ahead and have your fun.

I DID PM Sylvan and you both with no replies, thats a REAL class act on your guys part.

I'm glad I don't work with this guy, they try to learn all you know so they can have your job.  He has that ability to wrap bullshit with nice paper.  Guys like that are nice to you but have a hidden agenda, in this case he is jelous of Sylvan and knew he would feel better about his self esteem once he was gone off the board,  Sad really.  :sad;
Nuke Gay Whales For Jesus

DCEPTCN

« Reply #110 on: December 30 2005, 12:33:51 PM »
Ty, even Travis has told me that you (and others) posting retarded shit all day is stupid and has to stop.....then again, I have no idea what he says about me when he's got someone else on the phone. t6p is now a sinking ship and it's too bad but I tried to help. Oh well. Go back with all the other little johnny-come-lately shit talkers and leave this board to the real group of friends that it is. And while you're there, thank everybody over there for forgetting any and all loyalty.....li ke SGRIM, who I tried to help out and even gave him my cell number to call me anytime with any questions and now he just seems to be enjoying his new title too much to speak up about what's right.

P.S. I know you are but what am I?  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 30 2005, 12:50:19 PM »
God Damn that is the first post that doesn't have any smilies in it.  :jerkit;
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline johndeeregn

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 30 2005, 12:56:01 PM »
Quote from: "sun dog @ 12/30/2005"
Quote from: "johndeeregn @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:00 am"

You are way off base ATTI2D,, this was exactly how I felt. PERIOD. I sent you an explanation,,,end of story. the reason I wanted him removed as top poster is he was banned, period. He asked to be. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO O why have him on the board. The only reason you posted my PM here was to bash me and get Sylvan fired up,,so ga ahead and have your fun.

I DID PM Sylvan and you both with no replies, thats a REAL class act on your guys part.

I'm glad I don't work with this guy, they try to learn all you know so they can have your job.

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 30 2005, 12:59:03 PM »
Truth Hurts!  You don't fuck friends and then spray some perfume on them and call them a rose.
Nuke Gay Whales For Jesus

DCEPTCN

« Reply #114 on: December 30 2005, 12:59:14 PM »
Quote from: "johndeeregn @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:56 am"

Funnt
I'm not even sure what that means. I mean it, Ty- go back home to partake in threads like "Does this turn you on?" & "What do you think of this hot chick?"

Offline johndeeregn

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 30 2005, 01:01:40 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ 12/30/2005"
Ty, even Travis has told me that you (and others) posting retarded shit all day is stupid and has to stop.....then again, I have no idea what he says about me when he's got someone else on the phone. t6p is now a sinking ship and it's too bad but I tried to help. Oh well. Go back with all the other little johnny-come-lately shit talkers and leave this board to the real group of friends that it is. And while you're there, thank everybody over there for forgetting any and all loyalty.....li ke SGRIM, who I tried to help out and even gave him my cell number to call me anytime with any questions and now he just seems to be enjoying his new title too much to speak up about what's right.

P.S. I know you are but what am I?

DCEPTCN

« Reply #116 on: December 30 2005, 01:08:31 PM »
Quote from: "johndeeregn @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:01 am"

Have a good time here Sylvan, glad you like it. As I have told you before, I had no problems with you. You wanted to be gone so they banned you. End of story.

You guys want to talk in person PM me you can have my number to talk in person. Of course i would imagine sylvan would be the only guy that would be man enough to talk in person. All you other guys just will set her and type shit about me and look good to your buddies. So be it but you all have the offer to talk in person. End of story. I will not be back reading shit about people bashing me, if you REALLY have an issue with me and want to solve it PM me for my number.

Later Ty
Stoking my ego wont get you any points with me....and, actually, I've met/drank with/spoken on the phone with most of the guys here and therefor know them to be stand up guys who are slow to point a finger unless it is warranted. Ty, I told you I'd meet up with you in Albuquerque next time you were down....I've always tried to be cool to whomever, whenever- that is why I'm dumbfounded at the cold shoulders over at t6p. and for the record, a bunch of nobodies coming out of the shadows and squealing, "Yeah, he picked on me, too!" is kinda sad....but almost flattering.

Offline DRAGULA GN

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 30 2005, 01:55:54 PM »
Ty...you know as well as I do that the only reason you posted that thread was to start shit and air dirty laundry...so how is that off base. That should have been handled through pm....not on the boards. BTW...if your in BG this year ..I'll have no problem talking to you.. and I'll say the same thing then as I am now.

Let me put in terms you might understand :mad:  :mad:  :rolleyes:  :vom:  :jerkit;
[www.forcedinductiontech.com

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 30 2005, 02:03:12 PM »
Quote from: "johndeeregn @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:01 pm"
All you other guys just will set her (sic) and type shit about me and look good to your buddies.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

DCEPTCN

« Reply #119 on: December 30 2005, 02:05:33 PM »
Quote from: "DRAGULA GN @ Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:55 am"

Let me put in terms you might understand :mad:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal