Author Topic: Where is Be4u?  (Read 8771 times)

DCEPTCN

Re: Where is Be4u?
« Reply #15 on: August 31 2005, 01:47:55 PM »
Go to the thread about him on t6p.......he called me and he's okay. (relatively speaking)

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
« Reply #16 on: August 31 2005, 04:08:03 PM »
Good to hear he's OK. I knew he would do good, I was hoping his car didn't get washed away. Hang in there Robert.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31 2005, 04:39:41 PM »
That's good news.  I will be happy to contribute some money for his cause.  Let us know what the plan is.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

DCEPTCN

« Reply #18 on: August 31 2005, 04:45:07 PM »
Quote from: "Top Speed @ Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:39 pm"
That's good news.

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Where is Be4u?
« Reply #19 on: September 01 2005, 03:41:57 AM »
I hope he's ok

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Where is Be4u?
« Reply #20 on: September 01 2005, 04:24:33 AM »
He's alright. I can see his ass chained to his block in his living room. I'm glad the guy is alright.

Offline SinistrV6

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24 2005, 10:18:10 AM »
I know this is an old thread but I just joined recently and found it.  I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you who inquired about me and my family.  We were very fortunate and have much to be thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day 2005.

All of you, especially those who helped Robert (Be4u) get relocated, have shown what classy people and true friends you are.  It makes me proud to "know" you even if it is through cyberspace.  

Here's an open invitation to any of you who find yourself in this part of the country to come over and have some beers and bench race at my house.  Eventually, the Coast will recover and Cruisin' the Coast will resume.  Surely 5000+ hot rods in one location is enough of an excuse for a week-long road trip!

Thanks again.
1936 Chevy Standard, 2 door sedan.

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24 2005, 09:15:05 PM »
Maybe you'll be able to join us at the next event we decide to invade. :supz:
Rob

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Where is Be4u?
« Reply #23 on: November 24 2005, 09:33:34 PM »
Don the bucket, brother.

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24 2005, 09:47:22 PM »
Buckets are mandatory, not to mention just plain cool ! :prayer:
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #25 on: November 24 2005, 11:55:37 PM »
Richard!!! Thanks for finding this! These guys are great huh. These guys make me feel proud to know we have friends like this. There a bunch of "we got your back" kinda guys.

Cruisin' the Coast is great! I was totally excited and ready for it this year. We were lucky to have something like that on the coast. I will deeply miss CTC if I dont move back. That was the happiest time of the year for me. The Vegas event was cool but if we all went to CTC we would have had a much better time! Natty would have been uncontrollable ...too many cars for him to check out...he'd need to bring an extra memory card.

We should all meet up with Richard and go to CTC. I promise no one would be dissapointed. You think the hurricane tore up hwy 90? After CTC the highway could only WISH a hurricane would have hit instead.

CTC is like a huge burnout contest crossed with a parade and a rolling car show. Traffic is backed up full of all types of cars from early to late model. 5000 cars. Impressive!!!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline SinistrV6

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25 2005, 01:03:46 PM »
I'll have to get a bucket!!  Yeah, I like this site, too.  Of course, it's mostly the same guys here that made me like T6P.  I'm back in Tunica this morning.  My father-in-law (Becky's stepdad) passed away Thanksgiving morning.  He'd been sick for a long time.  Unfortunately, while Becky's sister was on the way here from eastern Georgia, she swerved to miss a deer in the wee hours of the morning and ended up upside-down in a revene pinned in the car for about 3 hrs!  Two of her 3 kids managed to get out and walk back to the highway (around Anniston, AL) and finally flagged down some help.  No life-threatening injuries it appears but they're all in the hospital.

The drama never ends around here!

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #27 on: November 25 2005, 01:38:11 PM »
Damn, Y'all be careful down there will 'ya? I'm sorry to hear about the added misery. Y'all dont need anymore crap. You deserve something good to happen in 2006!!

My favorite KFC is gone (90 & Veterans). When I went looking for food and water I walked to 90 and it was gone. All the stores were flat.

How did the Vetrinarian hospital hold up? I didnt walk up Porter but the BP on 90 was totally gone. I only knew where I was because of the lighthouse. Thats a sturdy structure!!! I wish I was home sometimes.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline SinistrV6

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25 2005, 07:41:31 PM »
As for my uncle's veterenary clinic...what a difference a few yards make.  The clinic is probably 200 yards at most up Porter Avenue from the Biloxi Lighthouse. It got only enough water in it to get the floor wet.  It's 23' above sea level!

Yeah, 2005 has SUCKED!  We're ready for a break!  I don't think the new house will be ready before Christmas so we may be starting almost everything with a new "clean slate" in 2006.

Thanks again, guys![schild=9 fontcolor=FF0000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]2005 Sucked![/schild]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal