Author Topic: What's this about?  (Read 23090 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
Re: What's this about?
« Reply #45 on: August 17 2005, 09:31:03 PM »
Gary, I'm fully under the impression that you dont like Travis. I feel like your trying to make me choose sides. Go with "Elvis" and be a fool or avoid him and be ok.

I feel like I'm being a dick or an idiot becasue I'm giving Travis a deserved chance. And I feel that way because thats the way you make me feel. If there are issues I want to know why I'm not suppost to like Travis. Travis is here and now is the best time to iron this out while the other bullshit is going on. All the negativity will pass at once instead of being drawn out to "next issue".

I dont ride anyones bus, I drive my own. But I do care about what people say.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 17 2005, 09:42:17 PM »
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:17 pm"
Previously posted by BE4U:
"Go ahead Gary, Shoot! I wish you two would straighten this out, I'm soo tired of being torn between two people that I like. It's not easy for us."
--------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I have no issues with Travis, nor do I know of any that he has with me.
I have nothing to straighten out with Elvis, and I don't know of anything that he has to straighten out with me. I am confident that if I did, or he did, we would discuss it on a telephone line, E-mail, or PM. I have open E-mail address on all of the forums/boards that I frequent. This is not to be construed or interpreted as to mean that I think highly or am in love with some of the changes that have taken place on t6p. However, I do admit that I am old and do not readily adapt to change very easily. The "Who moved my fckng cheese" theory, I guess. It is Travis's board to do with what he chooses. That does not mean that I have to like the changes, any more than Travis has to like or accept me as a board member. I wish him well in his endeavors, and I will say that the board has smoothed out somewhat since it's onset.
-------------------------------------------------------
Now for any friends or enemies that I have remaining:
I do not have any friends that would/should/could, or will bring my name into this, or anything like this, or try and bait me against someone else. So:
Friends: If I have any friends that feel that they are torn between anybody else and I for whatever reason, real or imaginary, Go with the other person.
Enemies: If I have any enemies that feel they are also torn between anybody else and I for whatever reason, real or imaginary, go with the other person.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 17 2005, 09:55:27 PM »
So you have nothing to say. <--thats a period, not a question mark
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 17 2005, 10:37:28 PM »
They are message boards, the community is to small to have all this drama. Hang out talk cars and get along guys.  :supz:

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17 2005, 10:48:13 PM »
Turbo Buicks are just a hobby for me that I enjoy.  I guess a lot of people want or need to have drama in their lives.  Some of the stuff on these boards make for good reading but most of the time it just gets old.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline Turbo Archie

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18 2005, 10:40:20 AM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:31 pm"
Gary, I'm fully I want to know why I'm not suppost to like Travis.

Sorry cheesecake, you need to form that opinion on your own.  :jerkit;

I had my reasons but now I send him $$$. How the fuck did that happen!!

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18 2005, 11:17:29 AM »
Archie is my man and best customer. I love his car and think he is cool dude. He participates on T6P.Com and I am thankful to him for that :supz:

I if anything have learned you need to take ALL these boards at face value. It is just the Internet, I got my ass fired a few times by thinking someone was not worth anything. Then I met them face to face and had a beer, boy it changed my thinking :sad;

If I have a issue, I tell members to call me. I have spoken to a few guys and it changes the tune a little. The members that will not call or sit and hide behind a key board and spew venom IMO are useless.

If you got balls and got a issue, call, pm, e-mail etc and deal with it. If not shut up and line up :supz:

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18 2005, 11:41:41 AM »
Quote from: "NJTurbo @ Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:17 am"
The members that will not call or sit and hide behind a key board and spew venom IMO are useless.

You talking to me? :smt102

I called, left messege.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 18 2005, 11:55:07 AM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:41 am"
Quote from: "NJTurbo @ Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:17 am"
The members that will not call or sit and hide behind a key board and spew venom IMO are useless.

You talking to me? :smt102

I called, left messege.

You went into voice mail, I am sitting with a pesky Ford Consultant. Your number did not come up, please pm me your number. I will call you at 6.00pm my time on the way home, I have a hour ride home from work, perfect time to speak :rock:

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18 2005, 12:01:16 PM »
Sounds good. PM will be sent in a minute.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

DCEPTCN

« Reply #55 on: August 18 2005, 12:31:31 PM »
Why can't we all just get along? Seriously, I'm not trying to make a joke. I am spending a lot of time and money to hang out in Vegas for a bit and NOBODY'S gonna fuck that up for me. C'mon guys, it's all good.

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 18 2005, 12:50:41 PM »
It is all good me and Robert spoke. Now end the drama and meet me on T6P.Com :finga:

Offline gordyzx9r

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 18 2005, 08:04:32 PM »
Quote from: "NJTurbo @ Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:50 am"
It is all good me and Robert spoke. Now end the drama and meet me on T6P.Com :finga:

What's wrong with IHADAV8...T6P doesn't have a shoutbox...or games...or hot russian chicks with TRs looking for love :smt055 .

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 18 2005, 09:15:39 PM »
I will do both :snakeman:

Just make sure you come home for supper :yawinkle:

Offline gordyzx9r

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 19 2005, 11:58:31 AM »
It's getting harder and harder to read any of the TR boards anymore with all the drama that's going on...accusatio ns are flying, multiple user names are popping up everywhere (insinuating that people are making user names to troll boards), people are chasing down their foes (for lack of a better word) on non-car related internet sites to garner more information (for whatever purposes, who knows).  How often does this happen in the internet world of TRs?  Is this a cycle or something?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal