Author Topic: Ely  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
Ely
« on: February 06 2007, 08:02:34 AM »
Ok, so the dates are May 17-20, 2007 ???

Registration and inspection are at Sams Town (just down the street where I lived on Bananas and just up the street from Lenz shop) I know the area well. lol

Anyways, am I correct on the dates?

That would almost make the trip 100% for sure that I can make it but I need to plan early. I'm only working two days a frickin' week so with the land I'm gonna buy and other shit I want (like a RJC intercooler) I NEED to plan this early!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking, fly in early thursday (wed is my day off so I could fly in a day early) chill with you fucks till we get to "Hotel Nevadas Postal Palace" In Ely or Ash springs where we will surly be spending the night. But where!?!?!?!? I need to know so I can book a night. (If I fly in early I know I can find a place to crash).

Where do we go from there?

I'd like to book fri sat and sun nights...but where?

RR, Natty, I'm expecting y'all to stay with me. And whom ever else.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Ely
« Reply #1 on: February 06 2007, 12:42:05 PM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:02 am"
Ok, so the dates are May 17-20, 2007 ???

Registration and inspection are at Sams Town (just down the street where I lived on Bananas and just up the street from Lenz shop) I know the area well. lol

Anyways, am I correct on the dates?

That would almost make the trip 100% for sure that I can make it but I need to plan early. I'm only working two days a frickin' week so with the land I'm gonna buy and other shit I want (like a RJC intercooler) I NEED to plan this early!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking, fly in early thursday (wed is my day off so I could fly in a day early) chill with you fucks till we get to "Hotel Nevadas Postal Palace" In Ely or Ash springs where we will surly be spending the night. But where!?!?!?!? I need to know so I can book a night. (If I fly in early I know I can find a place to crash).

Where do we go from there?

I'd like to book fri sat and sun nights...but where?

RR, Natty, I'm expecting y'all to stay with me. And whom ever else.

I'm cool with that. I also need to know more details as well.
Rob

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
Ely
« Reply #2 on: February 06 2007, 03:07:28 PM »
I want to know of Greg's getting seat time between now and then or if he's just driving like a maniac in LA, dropping the five on old ladies and such.

Robert, my broke ass will crash with you, definitely. I'll hug my camera in the night again.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Ely
« Reply #3 on: February 06 2007, 05:01:59 PM »
Haha, I remember that Brian.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06 2007, 05:40:15 PM »
It'll be like a college dorm. Animal House all over again. :rofl;
Rob

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Ely
« Reply #5 on: February 06 2007, 08:27:20 PM »
Let's trash a hotel room, Zeppelin style. We can push a flaming couch out a window or something.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #6 on: February 06 2007, 09:36:28 PM »
When in Ely, I usually stay at a little shithole called the Deserest on Aultman. It's quiet, never exceeds $29 a night and (as is EVERYTHING in Ely) is a short stumble from any bar. I'm the only one here who knows which bars are okay and which ones are famous for being packed with hicks lookin' to beat some ass....start sucking up now, ladies. Sadly, anyone who goes to Ely will be unwittingly signing up for the Albertus tour. I'll show you some rad shit. Check the website for the exact dates.

Brian, 'sthat documentarist (is that a word?) still considering showing up? I think that would be fucking rad.

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Ely
« Reply #7 on: February 06 2007, 09:47:11 PM »
Wait, your website? What's going on here? New photos will mean a revamping of all your sites, by the way.

*hint hint*

Does the Albertus tour mean you're going to pedi-cab us around? And how about bathroom stalls? I don't want Robert showing his trash off again.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #8 on: February 06 2007, 10:06:20 PM »
There will be no dicks on the Albertus tour other than me....and that creepy-ass Zap character's avatar. Get ready for binge drinking, cathouses and haunted highways, motherfuckers! If Phil quits being such a girl, I'll buy him a hooker who also has a bum leg.....and father.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Ely
« Reply #9 on: February 06 2007, 10:47:23 PM »
I'm looking at the schedual (attached) and I want to make sure I'm seeing what were suppost to be doing.

So, were going to stay three days in Ely (17th 18th 19th) one in Vegas? (20th)
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

DCEPTCN

« Reply #10 on: February 06 2007, 11:06:53 PM »
Finances permitting, I think that a crack-of-dawn arrival on Thursday and a similar departure on Monday is likely your best best. Ask Greg- I've *seen* the event a million times but have never participated in any capacity. The cars that you will see that week are retarded rare...from Panteras to Lotuses to 455 Regals, etc., etc., it's astounding. Y'know Robert, this is more like you visiting my house (to me) than when you actually visited my house. We'll shoot Jag' at the Hotel Nevada, maybe go to Garnet Hill (where you just walk around and find garnets the size of your knuckle), hit the New Ruth Club (in Ruth, of course) and other similar activities that thrill the shit out of me....my gang will be in my adopted home town. Of course, Zap will bail out and hide behind typical Democrat(ic!) tactics like blaming others for his absence.

In lighter news; have you ever played Spades with a legal whore? It's fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal