Author Topic: Lepizzle needs our help people!!  (Read 1506 times)

Offline kma697

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Lepizzle needs our help people!!
« on: February 06 2007, 10:05:36 PM »
Girthclothing may not be "politically correct" for mass merchandisers such as Wal-Mart,  so Pizzle needs our help renaming his Clothing line.  Let me be the first to offer a few "suggestions".  

1.  Phag Farm  with of course Baby Phag
2.  Lepizzle Wear
3.  Phil Homofiger

Please lets help a board brotha out, suggest as many names as you can!!!
DSR #420
89 TTA #602
89 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert.
03 Cobra

DCEPTCN

Re: Lepizzle needs our help people!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06 2007, 10:10:08 PM »
Of course, it bears mentioning that he'll need to attain actual girth without the implementation of a TP roll. (I should tell you the story of the maniacal giggling that thrusted *that* image upon me) I'm hoping that the Girth camp will have the prudence to send me a Girth shirt to wear when Brian comes out to be my high-dollar (Tecate and Chimichangas) photographer.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
Lepizzle needs our help people!!
« Reply #2 on: February 06 2007, 10:52:49 PM »
Damn, whats that cheap Armani line?
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline kma697

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06 2007, 11:05:39 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pm"
Of course, it bears mentioning that he'll need to attain actual girth without the implementation of a TP roll. (I should tell you the story of the maniacal giggling that thrusted *that* image upon me) I'm hoping that the Girth camp will have the prudence to send me a Girth shirt to wear when Brian comes out to be my high-dollar (Tecate and Chimichangas) photographer.

TP ROLL!!! :rofl;  :rofl;  :rofl;   But then its got to be difficult to get aroused with 4 GUYS standing around.  Although homos like that stuff right????  PS That was not implying ur a pole smoker like Lepizzle.
DSR #420
89 TTA #602
89 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert.
03 Cobra

DCEPTCN

« Reply #4 on: February 06 2007, 11:12:31 PM »
Of course it was....and I have friends in Hell who will see to it that you get a really crappy seat.

No, I recall standing out on the balcony at the Travelodge in Anaheim hearing the rest of these bitches cackling like g-moms at a good bingo night and when I investigated.. ...well, Phil was doing his best International Male catalog(ue- for Sean) pose. I'll never be the same again. Why is the STOOPID spectacle of Buckethead UNLOADING on us the least of the news of that weekend. Phil got all butt-sore upon realizing that Page is a hack.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal