Author Topic: Hey Steve?  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Forzfed

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Hey Steve?
« on: February 16 2014, 05:44:52 PM »
Do you know where Stevie Y is these days?  Do you think he'll do anymore chips?  I know he said he was out and Eric was doing programming for him.  I just bought some 80lb injectors and it would be nice to have my ME chip programmed for them.  But it doesn't look like I can. :(   What are your thoughts?  I figured if I can't, I might as well go for a wideband O2 correction with MAF.

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
Re: Hey Steve?
« Reply #1 on: February 16 2014, 07:49:25 PM »
I will pm you his email.

Last few years I have been running Eric's version which is the SD..very similar to the ME as far as the programming parameters..th e original SD, that is.

I have been running mafless, of course, but I don't use wb control...inst ead I prefer open loop.  I watch the wb to do my programming with but don't trust it to always provide the correct input after a few years of experience

He was still burning chips for Walt but I don't know if he will do one for you.  He had a 83 program.  not sure how 80's compare.
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline Forzfed

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Steve?
« Reply #2 on: February 16 2014, 07:52:42 PM »
I will pm you his email.

Last few years I have been running Eric's version which is the SD..very similar to the ME as far as the programming parameters..th e original SD, that is.

I have been running mafless, of course, but I don't use wb control...inst ead I prefer open loop.  I watch the wb to do my programming with but don't trust it to always provide the correct input after a few years of experience

He was still burning chips for Walt but I don't know if he will do one for you.  He had a 83 program.  not sure how 80's compare.

Yes I know that he personally was running 83's.  Thanks for his e-mail. :cheers:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal