Author Topic: My Page  (Read 3591 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
My Page
« on: November 28 2005, 03:53:24 PM »
I put my cardomain page back up! Any suggestions? I know y'all have to have some.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

DCEPTCN

Re: My Page
« Reply #1 on: November 28 2005, 03:57:49 PM »
I've always wondered what the hell you have to do with that bag shipping company.....d'ya like, know the owner or some shit?

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28 2005, 04:11:16 PM »
I own about 21K shares. There trying to get the Government to use them for homeland security. There a shipping company. You book a flight, they send someone to your house to pick up your luggage, when you get to your destination you just go to your hotel room and your luggage will be there waiting for you. No baggage checks, no waiting for your luggage when you arrive. 100% success rate...they never lost a bag. Major companies are now offering this as part of their vacation packages. Slowly there getting more contracts. Over time I'm sure ALL vacation packages will offer this standard. At least I hope so.

I have a fantasy of investing the $1550 if I found out that the price was going to spike. With the earnings I'd fly all the donors to Indy or something...th en buy a GNX and a huge garage....fuck a house, I'd build a loft. But thats just a fantasy.

But I'm talking about my frickin' CARDOMAIN page!!!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

DCEPTCN

« Reply #3 on: November 28 2005, 04:14:33 PM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:11 pm"
I own about 21K shares. There trying to get the Government to use them for homeland security. There a shipping company. You book a flight, they send someone to your house to pick up your luggage, when you get to your destination you just go to your hotel room and your luggage will be there waiting for you. No baggage checks, no waiting for your luggage when you arrive. 100% success rate...they never lost a bag. Major companies are now offering this as part of their vacation packages. Slowly there getting more contracts. Over time I'm sure ALL vacation packages will offer this standard. At least I hope so.

I have a fantasy of investing the $1550 if I found out that the price was going to spike. With the earnings I'd fly all the donors to Indy or something...th en buy a GNX and a huge garage....fuck a house, I'd build a loft. But thats just a fantasy.

I've thought about using them before....mayb e I will next time, seeing as they come pick your shot up at your house.

Let's talk about your boysrus.com page......

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28 2005, 04:19:53 PM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:11 pm"

Yeah, I checked out your page.  Looks good.....looks like it was alot of work too! :finga:
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

DCEPTCN

« Reply #5 on: November 28 2005, 04:32:19 PM »
huh, huh, huh....I'm famous.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28 2005, 04:42:45 PM »
Actually, it's easy...just time consuming when you try to keep everything straight. I'm not done yet. Got more pics to add. I just couldnt wait to post it up...Kinda proud of it.

Last year I printed the page. Totally kickass! I have to redo it. I also have to fix some of the engine parts pics...miss matched sizes.

Chris, if you want me to make a page for you LMK. Anyone else too.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28 2005, 11:29:38 PM »
LOL..You need a spell checker
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
Comp Cams will never get another dime of my money
USAF (retired w/22yrs)
86 T-type Stock IC & Turbo, Razor Alky, 50lb inj, Hotwire & fuel pump, tt chip

Offline sun dog

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28 2005, 11:47:08 PM »
Any suggestions???  How about www.ihadav8.co m I didn't see it anywhere in there.  Just busting balls, but this is the only place in the TR world you are really "Free".  Don't start one of those "myspace" pages or we'll never hear from you again.  [/quote]
Nuke Gay Whales For Jesus

DCEPTCN

« Reply #9 on: November 29 2005, 12:13:53 PM »
I'm gonna start a Picture Pages!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal