Author Topic: Gary, what gives?  (Read 2751 times)

DCEPTCN

Gary, what gives?
« on: July 14 2005, 02:01:46 PM »
What's up?

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Gary, what gives?
« Reply #1 on: July 14 2005, 02:16:53 PM »
DCEPTCN:
I found your e-mail. My system had buried it under junk mail because I had never received any e-mail from you from that addy. Thanks for the heads up, but I am sitting tight right now about buying another car till I replenish some funds that the vette payments ate up over the last 3 years. I saw a reply somewhere where Travis or somebody (east coast) had looked at it and was going to pass, but relayed the info on to somebody else looking for one. Hope you and your family are in good health and spirits. Not sure about Vegas this year yet or not. Not very strong on nightime racing, but would like to see everybody from last year and meet the new people this year.  It would really be nice to see everybody, and I will probably sign up. How's the car coming?

DCEPTCN

« Reply #2 on: July 14 2005, 02:25:55 PM »
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Are you saying that you're thinking you might not go to Vegas?! You have to go Gary, it wont be much fun without ya! That's an order, soldier.

My car was hooked up to Direct Scan this past weekend and (drumroll please- I've waited to years to say this) everything seems to be running tip top! I just need to get my converter re-stalled.....I'm taking it out in about a week. New shocks are going in, too.

If you're holding off on buying the new car, I apologize for bothering you with that car yesterday---it just sounded like a hell of a deal and figured I'd mention it to ya.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #3 on: July 15 2005, 04:26:36 PM »
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:16 am"
Not very strong on nightime racing,
Look at it this way: last year when we left the track in search of a cold one it was 102 degrees.......

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal