Author Topic: So check it out!  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Racer X

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hotrodbuick.com
So check it out!
« on: June 21 2008, 09:27:07 PM »
I driving home from my Son's soccer tournament with the wife in the car as well.  We are on a freeway just cruising and we get onto a transition to another freeway and there is a CTS (not the V) and a slow ass Corolla, the road is two lanes wide and I am third behind the Caddy with the Corolla in front.

Now there is quite a bit of straight here before a right hander to the next freeway.  So I take the Charger to left (outside line) of these two and give 'er a little gas, just enough to pass.  I check the rear view and Skippy in the Caddy decides he wants to chase us through the turn.  :rofl;  Traffic on the freeway is at a stop, so I slow the Charger down, check the mirror and see the Caddy now bouncing off the curb to the left, over correct to the right, and then get it gathered up.  It looks like he is not going to stop in time before using us as his brake.  Fortunately, he got it slowed down in time before hitting us.   :jerkit;  I am sure that car needs an alignment at a minimum and maybe two bent rims.

Now for the good part!   :rofl;  I look in the mirror and see his wife SCREAMING AT HIM AT FULL VOLUME!  I mean head turned fully to the left and at full pitch!   :rofl;  It's one thing to run out of traction, real estate, and ideas all at the same time, but another thing to do it in front of the Mrs. while trying show you have no real talent!  :rofl;  Priceless.

Bless his heart!
2008 Charger SRT-8
2009 Challenger R/T
any questions?

DCEPTCN

Re: So check it out!
« Reply #1 on: June 21 2008, 11:26:28 PM »
Sadly, every time one goes for a drive, the lives of his entire family are at risk of being ended by putzes such as this.

Offline kma697

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22 2008, 08:38:01 PM »
Guess we know of somebody who didn't get any that nite.
DSR #420
89 TTA #602
89 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert.
03 Cobra

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23 2008, 09:32:00 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ June 21st 2008"
Sadly, every time one goes for a drive, the lives of his entire family are at risk of being ended by putzes such as this.

And everyone else on the road.   :mad:
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
So check it out!
« Reply #4 on: June 24 2008, 10:07:16 AM »
Greg, he was just intimidated by the SRT8.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal