Author Topic: This is from the first day  (Read 11685 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
This is from the first day
« Reply #45 on: October 12 2006, 05:56:11 PM »
Thats the second accident I've ever seen. The first one I caused. Some of y'all may remember the story about the guy with the brake lights that wernt working? I got next to him and told him....a car was behind me and they started honking because I was letting the guy know. I threw my hand out the window...no finger...a few seconds later she got next to me and was acting a fool. Next thing you know WHAM! she tailends the car in front of her. She got what she deserved. thankfully it wasnt a CTC car she hit.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline kma697

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 12 2006, 06:07:43 PM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:56 pm"
Thats the second accident I've ever seen. The first one I caused. Some of y'all may remember the story about the guy with the brake lights that wernt working? I got next to him and told him....a car was behind me and they started honking because I was letting the guy know. I threw my hand out the window...no finger...a few seconds later she got next to me and was acting a fool. Next thing you know WHAM! she tailends the car in front of her. She got what she deserved. thankfully it wasnt a CTC car she hit.

I am taking all the information you have given and giving it to the police so beware.... :rofl;   Wouldn't you feel like a big ASS if you were in her shoes??
DSR #420
89 TTA #602
89 Mustang LX 5.0 Vert.
03 Cobra

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #47 on: October 12 2006, 11:06:47 PM »
I laughed at her for weeks. I know she knew I was too. We were pretty much face to face when she hit.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Re: This is from the first day
« Reply #48 on: October 12 2006, 11:18:35 PM »
That is funny as hell.  I kind of feel bad for her.
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal