Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Intake
« Reply #17 on: June 10 2006, 07:25:29 PM »
Quote from: "Racer X @ Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:33 am"
and not to be confused with Nikki Sixx.
The difference being, is that I respect Nikki Sixx.
Rob

Offline 1turbo6

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Intake
« Reply #18 on: June 10 2006, 09:18:17 PM »
his user name was Qwicksix on t6p and onebadgn on turbobuicks this guy (robert Cichon) is a scumbag after I sued him and won he filed for bankruptcy WTF.   :smt071 I am now out of (legal) options. oh well live and learn at least I will have my motor done soon. Sorry to hijack your thread Rob.

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11 2006, 03:10:11 AM »
Quote from: "1turbo6 @ Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:18 pm"
his user name was Qwicksix on t6p and onebadgn on turbobuicks this guy (robert Cichon) is a scumbag after I sued him and won he filed for bankruptcy WTF.
Rob

Offline 1turbo6

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11 2006, 09:18:31 AM »
I guess I was one of many on the list looking for money from him. and the lawyer I had out there said there was nothing left to do. I was not the only one he screwed I met a guy Mweber who bought a ttype from him that needed the "rebuilt" motor put in, well he found the mains all loose, bearings were all put in wrong, and the power window was held up with a stick????? he also was given the te44 that was supposed to be mine, and said he saw the engine before he shipped it to me. he told both of us the engines had 8k miles port work forged pistons etc. well you know the truth.
then I found a post by him on NO COMPRESSION #3 CYL  funny thing is, thats the same engine he sold me. the cops said that they were unclear of jurisdiction between states and the sherrif did visit him on my behalf but no dice.I filed a complaint with the internet fraud division of the FBI but have heard nothing in the last 2 years. this is the last E-maim I got from him.

Finally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave if it isnt one thing after another but at any rate I have recieved the check today it is friday I am going to go to the bank in the morning and get your refund out to you tomorrow morning SO finally we will have this taken care of can you please just send me a pm with the address you want it sent to and also call me with the address and if I dont answer just PLEASE leave it on my voice mail because my damn computer has been letting me go on-line only when it feels like it that i why I said it is one thing after another but ok get me that info asap and I will get that out to you asap and thanks again for your patience take care

Bob

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12 2006, 06:11:50 AM »
If nothing else, you'll have a cool new engine to look forward to. :supz:
It looks like I'll be running the same cam as yours.
Rob

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal