Author Topic: fuel line?  (Read 3046 times)

Offline shmed

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
fuel line?
« on: October 07 2016, 01:48:26 PM »
ok on the t  we've been messing with someone removed sections of the fuel line an line to the charcoal canister.
i have the line from the filter ran to the fuel rail now I'm trying to run the line from the regulator to tank ,  now the tank is  still installed an just before the motor on the passenger side are 2 lines one is 5/16   an the other is  1/4,  will it matter if i just tie into the 5/16 line?  considering thats what it is coming from the engine?
thanks

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
Re: fuel line?
« Reply #1 on: October 07 2016, 03:11:56 PM »
You should be fine. The orifice on the solid return line is nowhere near 5/16".
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline fastNfurious

• Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27 2016, 09:25:36 AM »
Luckily found this post. As my fuel hose got worn out and leaks, and I have to replace it (the one of those two I've got on the passenger side). I didn't have a chance to measure the right diameter, and looks like now I know what size I need. Will now try to find a brand-new hose online, and finally fix this leak!  :icon_fU:

Offline fastNfurious

• Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27 2016, 09:26:48 AM »
Luckily found this post. As my fuel hose got worn out and leaks, and I have to replace it (the one of those two I've got on the passenger side). I didn't have a chance to measure the right diameter, and looks like now I know what size I need. Will now try to find a brand-new hose online (https://www.carid.com/fuel-hoses/), and finally fix this leak!  :icon_fU:
« Last Edit: December 28 2016, 03:42:10 AM by fastNfurious »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal