Author Topic: Stage 2 OC Block, SB Crank, Carrillo rods, Champion Heads & Intake CNCed, V1, ATR hds  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Walker231T

• PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Stage II 4.1 On Center block, 2 mains cross bolted, block is perfect, no cracks or repairs. - $3,500 (Has to be picked up)

Sonny Bryant billet crank, standard/standard 3.590. Perfect shape. - $1,700 plus shipping

6 - Forged Carrillo rods - $600 plus shipping Comes with the J&E piston but don't thing they would hold up well in turbo application. They were for a circle track application.

Champion Racing GN1 14 bolt Aluminum Racing Heads (NON R), CNC ported by Champion, 1.900" intake and 1.600" exhaust valves, set up for a roller cam, assembled at Champion. These are BRAND NEW still wrapped in the plastic that Champion put them in. I bought these heads back in late 2008 directly from Champion. Have just over $3,900 in these heads with the porting. - $2,900 plus shipping

Champion Racing GN1 valve cover with the power 6 logo. With 2 push in valve cover breathers. Everything is still BRAND NEW still sealed in the plastic. - $165 plus shipping

ATR Headers. These are REAL ATR headers not the China knock-offs. I paid $950 for these back in the day. I sand blasted them and cleaned them up and shot them with some high them silver paint. I'm sure it will burn off the first time they are used. - $550 plus shipping

V-1 CAS replica Front mount intercooler. This is an exact replica made by Lonnie Diers of Extreme Automatics, built to the exact spec as CAS use to build them, using the same core and everything. This was one of THE BEST intercoolers ever made! Paid $1200. Has less than 1,500 miles use on it. - $900 plus shipping.

70MM Polished Accufab Throttle Body, with Billet Vacuum Block, and Billet IAC Valve Repositioning Block. Has gasket and the 2 screws to mount it to the plenum - $325

I've been collecting these parts to build a Stage 2 street car, over the last couple years. I was only buying the best of the best. But as with many things I have lost interest in the project and don't have the time nor the money to complete the project, so I am selling off everything. I will entertain reasonable offers on any of the parts but please don't low ball me. I will even entertain a package deal offer for the whole list of above parts. I DO NOT want to ship the block. I am willing to drive out a reasonable distance if someone wants to meet me to pick it up or any of the parts for that matter. Some of these items are big and heavy so shipping could be expensive.
There are a bunch of pictures of ALL the parts here
http://picasaweb.google.com/Walker.D.K/Stage2#

I am PayPal verified and have 100% positive feedback on ebay with over 280 feedbacks. If you have any questions or need a specific photo please shoot me an email or PM and I'll get back with you ASAP. If paying with PayPal add 3%.

(edited - corrected link - SuperSix)

Offline Walker231T

• PSI: 0
    • View Profile
New Prices

Block - $3400
Crank - $1,700
Heads - $2,800
V-1 intercooler - $875
ATR Headers - $550
70mm Throttle body - $300

Open to reasonable offers also.  Need to move this stuff now that the car is gone.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal